(J) Walking into the Area for the First time.
Joining, at least hopefully. (Thank you for the layout Kaena!)

OOC:
1. Character Name: Domonick Colt
2. Character Birthdate (including year): 8, May, (he is 12 months old, so I didn't really know the time set of everything, but the future :/ I'm sorry)
3. Luperci
4. Gender: Male
5. decoy1717@yahoo.com
6.: I don't have any instant messenger, but I check email every day
7. How did you learn/hear about 'Souls?: I was on another site and someone posted an advertisement, so I got curious and I clicked the link ^-^

[html]

Domonick walked into the area, listening to the sounds of the wind blowing around him. He had been walking almost nonstop for almost 2 weeks, barely eating anything. He hadn't changed forms at all, to keep the pace going. He reached an old rotted log and sat down dropping his bag in front of him, and begins licking his scarred paw. He lets out a sight and mutters to himself,
So damn tired, I might as well rest here, taking some time off can't hurt.
He stretches and sits back down and continues licking his paws.
He hears a noise in the distance, glancing up he sees clouds rolling towards him, he could smell rain in the air. He pushes it off, knowing that there is a long time before it even gets close. He stretches out on the ground, and lays his head on top of his crossed paws, closing his eyes. As he closes his eyes, the wind blows against the grass, causing ripples to be sent across the grass. The sky is a deep blue, you can smell the rain in the air. Domonick just lays there, his eyes closed, sniffing the scent in the air.

<style>
.domi-a01 p {padding:0px 15px; text-indent:25px; margin-bottom:10px;}
.domi-a01 b {color:#80938F; letter-spacing:-.2px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; }
.domi-a01 {width:375px; background-color:#645141; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/feb2010/dom.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:178px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: "times new roman", times, serif; font-size:14px; color:#251C15; word-spacing:.7px; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.4px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread