(J) Walking into the Area for the First time.
[html]

OOC: Awesome!

Domonick was actually in a sound sleep, once he hadn't been in for awhile. As he lay there, he heard a voice. He jumped up opening his yes, not knowing what was going to happen he got into a defensive position , he saw a female wolf in front of him, asking if he was okay. Teeth bared he responded,

It depends what you may want to call okay, but it all sense of the matters I'm fine.

He hadn't talked to anyone in a long time, even though he tried to let out a snark comment, the joy to actually see a living being again made him happy. Felt stupid, if anything was going to happen to him, it would have happened in his sleep, he dropped his defense pose and sat back down, glancing off at the clouds in the distance, still able to smell the rain in the distance, his ears twitched, listening to the thunder miles away. He looked back at the female wolf,

I'm sorry, thank for your concern, I'm fine. He paws at a small patch of soft ground beside him while he talks.

<style>
.domi-a01 p {padding:0px 15px; text-indent:25px; margin-bottom:10px;}
.domi-a01 b {color:#80938F; letter-spacing:-.2px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; }
.domi-a01 {width:375px; background-color:#645141; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/feb2010/dom.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:178px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: "times new roman", times, serif; font-size:14px; color:#251C15; word-spacing:.7px; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.4px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread