(J) Walking into the Area for the First time.
Hey there! I'm a fairly new member here at Souls, but what's I've seen so far I've liked a lot. Hopefully you will too, eh?
Based on my somewhat limited experience here, I think we're supposed to wait for Pontiac to respond now, unless someone else enters the thread, to preserve the posting order, but I could be wrong, so if I am, anyone can feel free correct me, I'd be grateful Big Grin

Delwyn was romping through an area of scrub when he heard talking nearby. Always excited to meet someone new, he bounded towards the noise unhesitatingly. The three-month-old pup was too naive to sense the tension in the air, and too young to realize this new wolf was a stranger to the Valley. Instead Delwyn's tail wagged wildly as he cheerfully, and perhaps somewhat tactlessly, interjected himself into the situation.

"I'm Delwyn!" the son of Xeris and Pendez announced with a puppy's grin, "And neither of you have to worry, because I'm going to grow up to be the hero of Phoenix Valley!" Suddenly the pup's nose began to quiver as he caught an unfamiliar scent. Domonick smelled... different than the other wolves he'd met in his as-of-yet short life. Without thought or social grace, he trotted up to the strange wolf and sniffed at him: "What's your name? You smell funny."

Messages In This Thread