(J) Walking into the Area for the First time.
[html]

Domonick stammered back a little, not used to having one, yet alone two people around him at once, he was used to being alone for so long, that life had become who he was, it had made him grow almost bitter, no matter how much he said it didn't. He thrived to make sure it did not change him though.

I'm not hurt, but yes, I guess I am lost. A pack, He trails off in thought, A pack is something that I haven't even been close to in awhile.

He turned to the pup, he reminded him of the way he was not that long ago, happy, smiling, full of life, the thoughts of it almost made his eyes water, he pushed these memories away, he didn't want to look like a complete fool to strangers. Looking at the pup he responded to his question,

My name is Domonick. He chuckled at his comment, I guess wandering around for awhile tends to make people smell funny, but I didn't think it was too bad. He chuckled at his lame and awkward attempted at humor.

He looked back at the female wolf,

Where exactly am I? He felt rude, so he added, My name is Domonick, like I told the hero there. He nodded to Delwyn.

<style>
.domi-a01 p {padding:0px 15px; text-indent:25px; margin-bottom:10px;}
.domi-a01 b {color:#80938F; letter-spacing:-.2px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; }
.domi-a01 {width:375px; background-color:#645141; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/feb2010/dom.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:178px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: "times new roman", times, serif; font-size:14px; color:#251C15; word-spacing:.7px; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.4px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread