(J) Walking into the Area for the First time.
[html]

Domonick tried not to chuckle as the pup went over to the tree. He brought his focus back onto the female. He listened intently to what she had to say. As she was talking about the pack, memories began to bring themselves back into full view, everything that had happened. He pushed them aside and continued on listening.

I can handle any jobs thrown at me,he thinks for a moment, it's been awhile since I've had to do anything for anyone besides myself.

Her question about not being in a pack was one he knew someone was going to ask sooner or later. He thought about how to answer, would someone believe what really happened? Would lying be best in a situation like this, telling a complete stranger one of the most hurtful secrets that you have? He closed his eyes and sighed, there wouldn't be any harm in it and if he was truly tired of wandering around, why would he risk anything by lying. He remembered something of his childhood, lying never makes a friend.

He opens his eyes once again, trying to hold back emotion in his voice,
I was in a pack, a long time ago, He nods his head towards Delwyn, when I was a little older than him, it was after my parents died, I was taken in by them. I stayed for awhile, I loved it, it was my home. I loved them there, but I guess not all of them liked me very much. Someone was killed, murdered, and I was set on the blame. No one believed it wasn't me. He takes a small pause and lifts up his scared paw, And I got this from trying to plea my side of the story. I left, ran and kept on running. That's why I'm here now. I don't know what happened to them, I don't even know if they even are still a pack, but at this point, I don't care too much. He finishes his story with a sigh and looks up towards the clouds.

<style>
.domi-a01 p {padding:0px 15px; text-indent:25px; margin-bottom:10px;}
.domi-a01 b {color:#80938F; letter-spacing:-.2px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; }
.domi-a01 {width:375px; background-color:#645141; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/feb2010/dom.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:178px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: "times new roman", times, serif; font-size:14px; color:#251C15; word-spacing:.7px; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.4px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread