(J) Walking into the Area for the First time.
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... rtabs2.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
I'll just close this up. Smile Welcome!

While Domonick earned himself a somewhat pointed look from the cyclops upon Pontiac's mention of "snippiness," Jefferson was otherwise unruffled with the dark wolf's presence. He seemed friendly enough, though he'd made no actions of submission upon the leader's entrance. Had Jefferson been the typical type of pack authority, such lack of respect -- no bows, lowering to the ground, turning of the eyes -- might have gotten Domonick run from the territory. Jefferson was lenient, however, and really cared little for such foolish things. As far as he was concerned, submission from potential joiners was a plus, but wasn't necessary.

The skills he described were nothing new, nothing the brute hadn't heard before. They didn't have many hunters, however; most of the pack was capable, but only Zynex and Xeris were actually assigned the task. Should he prove himself able, Domonick would earn his way up that branch of the ranks, but not until he'd spent some time in the pack first. "All right, I don't have any complaints," he said slowly. Domonick looked pitiful enough, and Jefferson had been in the same position once. There was a lot of unsaid pressure involved. "If you want to stay here, you'll have to learn not to be, how you say, 'snippy.' Delwyn, perhaps you can show him around. Pontiac might even want to come."

The cyclops rolled his scarred shoulders before turning and starting his limp away. "For now you'll start at the Loas rank," he said over his shoulder, leaving. "Prove yourself useful and you'll move up. As for now, ciao." And with that, Jefferson was gone as quickly as he had arrived.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread