we won our battles on grounds unknown.
[html]

Character Name: Konane Sadira
* Character Birthdate (including year): Well over a year, not sure what year
* Whether s/he is a regular wolf/coyote or a Luperci: Luperci
* Your e-mail: hannonbrust@gmail.com">shannonbrust@gmail.com
* A secondary form of contact (AIM, MSN, Y!M). _brust@gmail.com">s_brust@gmail.com
* How did you hear about 'Souls?: I'm a stalker...I mean I play Lucifer

They where home, to the place where there story had all began, where the two adult where born, from family that lived with in these lands. She was smiling ear to ear happy to be here again. Konane, nuzzled her head under her mate's she was so happy the day they agreed to come back here. This was there home, this was where they rightfully belonged not where they had came from in that small pack. That was to small for her to live in, she had grown to love the open area, she wanted to raise her child where she knew that the pack members wouldn't harm him,where he could run and play all day and then be sent home to there den, when the moon had come out to play.

Shaking her head as her child mocked the actions of his father, her time with him to lay down and cuddle where growing far and few in between, her baby was growing up so fast, she never wanted him to get older, she couldn't even stand to think that one day soon she was going to have to share him with some other female, oh and then where was that icky thought of being a grandmother.Laughing at her son's eagerness, she let her tail touch his back as she pulled it around him. "Tybalt, shhh. It's been many of many moons. Your grandmother was still the alpha last time I was here. They will come, just you wait love."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread