like a toast at a table.
[html]

ooc:

He was blushing with all the praise he was getting. Orin seemed to make a bit too much racket though for his taste… and then her giggling about how small his fish was made him rather embarrassed.

It may be small SISTER, but it’s bigger than what you’ve caught!

He said letting his sister know he heard her stifled giggles. He let the Russian pull the fish off and hand it to his daughter. Then Niro handed the fishing pole back to Rurik

I think it’s best you do the fishing I think I’ll only be getting those sizes for now.

Niro said, he grabbed the skin that Orin shoved at Rurik curious as to what made Orin make that face, he took a tentative drink, he squeezed his eyes shut when the taste reached his mouth and his eyes watered. The whole of the drink burned down his throat, he squeezed his eyes closed, but he kind of liked the kick to it, that was something he could get use to. He didn’t take it back though he figured he would later but that kick was getting to him already. The burning sensation was starting to go away, he looked over at the ladies’ way, but shyly, he had somewhat looked their way when he first came but he got a better look now that he wasn’t by Rurik and watching him fish, Liliya’s gold caught him, and he noticed just how pretty a female wolf could be, at least one that wasn’t his sister. He smiled but hid the thought of her prettiness to himself and looked down.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread