sharp as shrapnel
[html]
HILUFF!
The redhead had braided her hair, tying it into itself at the base where it made it less obvious the missing parts near her temples. They had scarred over, as had her wrists and ankles, her right arm was scared where her break had been, and the scars around her eyes from the claw marks left her definitive proof of her time spent. The approaching canine, a scent unusual on the Meda's nose, caused her to tense. It was the voice, softer spoken than she expected, that caused her to relax and to turn. Her emerald eyes sized up the female who was perhaps the only small creature ot Inferni's claim other than herself and she held out the blade for inspection. "It will be a spear I believe. It's too large for an arrow."

Her eyes ran across the splattered features of the canine again and she could no longer hold her question back. "What are you?" This was presented with a rueful grin, "My Momma was a red wolf coyote mix and my dad....I believe was a bear." Harley after all had been just as large as her brother Mercido and probably four times as large of heart. Once upon a time it would have been said that Fatin had inherited that heart, but for now, it was a cold and empty vessel.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread