me, i'm a thief
[html]

http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r173 ... header.jpg); background-attach:top center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-color:#162022;">
I fail, I do. I hope you don't mind going on with this?

Perhaps it was only his youth, but he still preferred four legs to two. He had been born this way, hadn't he? And he had adjusted perfectly well to having paws instead of hands. Perhaps he would be taller and items lying on shelves further up would be more reachable to him, and perhaps he would have fingers, allowing him to more easily open closed doors and latched windows. But there were enough things on the lower shelves to entertain him and most doors and windows lay broken and open, so the advantages were yet not great enough for him to bother him. He was apathetic once again to the options of the world; if it wasn't broken, why fix it? It wasn't even a fix, merely a change.

The woman strolling down the street clearly had other ideas though. Sometimes his brother would wear pants, but he had never seen a dress before. Padding up behind the wolfess carefully, the coyote boy regarded the flowing fabric with almost obligitory curiosity. What're you wearing that for? he wondered bluntly, simultaneously announcing his presence, though he wouldn't have been surprised if she had known that he was there all along. Why's it so puffed up?

[/html]

Messages In This Thread