That cigarette smoke
[html]<style type="text/css">#ásmundrdec29 b {color:#4b525d; font-weight:bold;} #ásmundrdec29 {margin:auto; width:455px; padding:10px; padding-bottom:150px; border:1px solid #fff; background:url(http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y199/l ... enshot.png) bottom no-repeat #8d9297; font:12px georgia; color:#bec0c3; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}</style>
Hope this was alright! poke me if not! She doesn't necessarily have to hit him when she tries to scratch him ;D

His grasp was hard when his fingers closed around her wrists. Ruby eyes glared, but she felt some sense return the moment he grasped hold of her. Disgusting male! The woman withdrew and shook him loose, watching him with gloomy eyes as he climbed to his feet. That fucking bastard. He pushed her backward and she let clawed fingers pounce after his form. ”Don’t touch me!” the crazed woman spat with that beautiful voice leaking with resentment as she backed away from him. Beyond this pathetic dope head cover rested the same madness that currently was rampaging through his brother. She was certain of this—bared her glistering white fangs at him openly when he told her to go. Why would she wish to spend a moment longer with the psychopath’s brother? ”Eat shit,” she growled grimly as she turned and marched away in hurried, furious steps. She wanted to draw her sword and slice him to bits, but focused on her senses as she moved away from the dirtbag, making certain to be prepared if he chose to assault her in any way. They were good at doing shit like that, the Lykois.

Table credit : Chelsie(Ásmundr)[/html]

Messages In This Thread