I can't wait for you to shut me u[p]
[html]
<style type="text/css">
#semyon {width:420px; margin:auto; padding:10px; line-height:13px; text-align:justify; color:#162727;font-family: tahoma,arial}
#semyon b {font-family:georgia, trebuchet MS, serif; font-weight:bold; color:#cc6600;}
</style>
Slow reply is slow; I'll be quicker now. It's probably a good idea if the stone misses.

In the chaos he had ceased his bombardement of the blinded wolf. His eyes had been drawn to smaller, more distant new fires that sprung up beyond the general scene of battle, and now he had moved to seek its source. Soon enough, through the hues of fire and smoke, he had noticed a peculiar figure who did not exactly try to be stealthy. Giving a small smile to the left of his face, Semyon readied a stone in his sling. He could easily hit that target from here, no? He thought so. Time moved slowly where he crouched, attempting to stay hidden. The leather armor that covered his thighs, upper arms and torso had several uses; protection from claws, fangs and blades, as well as protection from his own sling, should he in a weakened moment miscalculate. But he did not now; his mind was clear. Eyes that matched the flames around him danced similarly, studied the coyote as the stone was spun faster and faster, and finally sent on its way. Fortunately for this... individual, the stone would likely not kill him, though if it did strike, it'd likely take him out. What a grand prize it would be to offer him to Haku; perhaps then his obligations would be met, and he could be on his way. It was a good thought, and he did not study the bane of the stone, but the coyote he hoped to strike with it.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread