I can't wait for you to shut me u[p]
[html]
<style type="text/css">
#semyon {width:420px; margin:auto; padding:10px; line-height:14px; text-align:justify; color:#162727;font-family: tahoma,arial}
#semyon b {font-family:georgia, trebuchet MS, serif; font-weight:bold; color:#cc6600;}
</style>
Crappy post, sorry. Going for some of the injuries you described in the PM:

I would like to get cotl on the chest, vertical slash down from maybe his right shoulder to maybe the bottom of his ribcage, straight down on the right, and a slash horizontal n the middle of his back, this probably being obtained when he's fleeing the other while they are actually fighting.

The other seemed unconcerned at losing his weapon, and Semyon's smile disappeared. He did not care much for the kind of warrior that did not face defeat, but fought desperately until they lost in much more gruesome ways than they would have otherwise. Sure, they could fight to the death if this one wanted; Semyon was confident that he would win. In that sense, the only difference for the other was the difference between a painless death and a very painful death; Semyon could slit his throat there and then if the coyote admitted defeat, or they could fight desperately and he would slowly grind this one down to a little ball of dead flesh. Given how he charged at the warrior, Semyon concluded that it'd be the last option on that list. He deftly dodged the charge and came down with his knife as an immediate response. Semyon had fought many weaponless canines before. Some warrior might think it unethical that Semyon did not abandon the weapon in order to fight the other on equal terms, but this warrior couldn't care less. He was here to win, not play fair. His smile crept back up on his muzzle as he lashed out with his three-bladed knife, aiming for the other's chest. Nothing silenced someone like a little wound in the chest; a little hole in the heart always did the trick.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread