[M] Kokain
[html]

Word Count: 358 llalalaala

In Character

There was a small silence between the two, Cotl waiting for an answer, and the woman probably recovering from the hit. Cotl's pierced audits pointed towards her, ears listening for an answer. I don't know..I haven’t smoked before. she started. There was always a first. Cotl had been introduced to the drugs and the alcohol when he was a little bit younger than she was (he had been keeping track of her age, since she had told him when they first met that he was a year older). I haven’t done anything of this in the past. she continued and let a smile pass from her beautiful lips. The rust male returned the smile with one of his own, crooked and almost destructive looking in nature. His intentions were not bad, he was just weird when he smiled a lot of times. Vell, I'm glad i beat everyone to die punch. the male spoke, chuckling lightly as he had leaned on his side, letting his body come into contact with the bed, his arm bent to where he put his head on his hand, and his elbow on the bed, while the other hand held the bong in place, not wanting it to fall.

Cotl cleared his throat before he let his eyes wander over the woman. He wondered something. It had been a random thought that went past his mind, and it was more than likely because she had told him that she hadn't done anything like this before. It made him wonder if she was a virgin as well or not. After all, wasn't the saying "drugs, sex and rock and roll"? Cotl wondered if he should ask or not. He thought about it, eyes pinned on the woman, but the look behind the eyes told her that he was thinking, not truly looking at her. It only took him an extra minute to snap out of it, and when he did, he decided to speak. Do you vant anoder hit?-FUCKFACE COCK SUCKER- the male asked the woman, his legs crossing each other as he let them hover in the air beside the bed.

Oder are you gut? the male asked, giving her the choice to continue or not.

<style>
.cotl-A01 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.cotl-A01 b {color:#8A0000;}
.cotl-A01-separator {font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; font-weight:bold; text-align:right; margin:0px 0px 2px 0px; color:#8A0000; padding-right:20px;}
.cotl-A01-ooc {font-family:arial, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.cotl-A01 {background-color:#000000; padding:237px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px dotted #FFFFFF; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/cotltable.jpg); background-position: top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:13px; color:#959595; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread