Drinking out of Cups
[html]

Blargh, me too. Sorry! Life's been rough on me past few weeks...

Cassius gave up the argument, and Razekiel left it at that. Perhaps he'd been a little bit rough with his persistence; the prince was not the argumentative type, but when it came to oppressing him using tricks of the establishment, Razekiel was not going to stand for it. In fact, there were very few things that riled up a real reaction in the Inferni man--defamation of Mother Earth and her wonders, useless violence and killing, and the wily methods "the man" used to get he and his brothers down and under control. Of course, that pretty much summed up any actions against Razekiel and his way of life, whether harmless like Cassius' labels or more violent, such as running the coyote out of his own home. It'd happened before, and he was sure it would someday happen again. For one reason or another, Razekiel didn't consider his dislike for wolves to fall under any categories. In fact, he barely thought about it at all.

As the prince relaxed, Cassius changed the subject to the smell that crowded the area. An ashened aud twitched; did they not have those miracle drugs in that odd-sounding place Cassius called home? A terrible thing, if so! Razekiel could not imagine himself living without the pleasures of marijuana; he himself was quite fond of the smell, when he was actually able to sense it (the stuff was so habitually in his system that its reek on his clothes no longer touched at his nose). It was a fleeting smell, however, and its quick dissipation after burning was disappointing to the straw-eyed Lykoi. "It's pot, man! Mar-i-juana! You never tried this shit?!" The coyote threw his head back and gurgled a giddy laugh, "Mother Earth's bread 'n butter, pride 'n joy, man!" How had Cassius not realized the smell was emanating from the very thing between his teeth? Thankfully, Razekiel was the sharing type, and he pulled the still-smoking joint from his lips and offered it up. "A little slice of paradise, man. Helps you chill, go with the groove, dude. Come on, take a puff! Relax!"

<style type="text/css">
.razocean b {font-weight:bold; color:#883E4A; letter-spacing:1px;}
.razoceanooc {font-style:italic; color:#B93B45; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:9px;}
.razocean p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.razocean {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#FE9E2A; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... zocean.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #233036; padding: 0px 0px 110px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#B93B45; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.3px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread