The Silence
[html]

OOC: Mommy plz kthnx --Also, I didn't really know how to start this so i did my best?

The young woman had been adventuring with her mother, Ghita taking her to Halifax for the first time! Sophia was extremely excited to go out of the borders of CD and to go to the human city. " Oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy!" the thoughts ran in her head a million miles a minute, as did her legs dancing around her mother, for four months, she sure was getting big, as well as the fact that she was already used to her lanky legs that were starting to shoot from under her. She danced backwards in front of her mother as Ghita walked along. Sophia was rushing, getting out pent of puppy energy that she had in the morning all the time. Eventually she'd wear herself out and have to nap, but she wasn't all too worried about nap time yet. Mom could still carry her, she was still small enough for it. She'd probably always be smaller than her mother, even though she wished to be as big as her big burly brother, Aro. Sophia often would tease him about being fat just because he was as big as a bear compared to her. He was a boy though, and that was the reason she was not as big as him. Because she wasn't supposed to be as big as he.

Sophia had calmed way down by the end of the trip from Crimson Dreams Territory though, for it was a very, very long adventure, and they would still be walking for more of the day before they got there. Momma, I want you to teach me that other language you know. the girl had caught her mother talking it at one point, and wondered how she knew how to speak it, when Sophia herself only knew how to speak English. Ghita also had a sweet accent that Sophia wanted. Does Aunt Savina, and Uncle Ehno speak it too? What about Uncle Anselm? she always addressed Anselm as her uncle, for reasons unknown, probably just because she wanted to. Make small talk for the adventure ahead.

<style type="text/css">
.sophia001 b {font-weight:bold; color:#7aff00; letter-spacing:1px; }
.sophia001ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:veranda, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#d2eabc; text-align:right;}
.sophia001 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.sophia001 {margin:0 auto; width:373px; background-color:#4a0300; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... hia001.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #d2eabc; padding: 200px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: veranda, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#d2eabc; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread