It's just our nature
[html]
300+
told you i'd reply when I got home :|

The redhead was not the kind of male to simply be ignorant of what was going on, but he could be pretty daft when it came to recognizing some things. Yet, Mati's reactions were simply too hard to ignore and misinterpret that even this guy could tell what was racing through her mind. She clearly did not like the thought of that girl being attracted in that sense to him, despite his man pretty qualities. That and his delightfully charming, witty, and charismatic attitude that had to leave many gasping. The Marquis mental image of himself was astoundingly disturbing sometimes, since occasionally he managed to pour sparkles all over it and call himself a magical gift, but normally that was when drunk or simply a little slap happy. If it were the right moment, a look of pure stupidity and airheadness would have crossed the male's mind. Thankfully, he managed to keep some degree of saneness about him.

Strel laughed at her reply, rather out of character for the moment, as he took in her look and her words - well, word - at once. His smile did not say that he was remotely upset over Cambria most likely not getting into the redhead. As if he actually minded. As his hysteria faded away, he looked his good friend in the eye again, no seriousness present still. "Oh, what a pity," he said, suddenly looking down to examine his nails a bit. His tone suggested that it was most definitely not a pity. A bored expression had crossed his features as his focus returned to Mati. "Don't worry, I'd never take her from you," he assured her, wondering if Mati knew about him. "I couldn't possibly force myself do something like that," he added, disgust evident in his expression.

The Marquis let his face shift into deadpan seriousness, standing upright with arms crossed over his chest. "Have you done it yet?" Of course Strel had no idea how women had sex together, though he figured it would probably just involve a whole lot of groping and touching. Then, shaking his hands as he changed his mind, he corrected, "No, no, actually, have you two, like, kissed?" The redheaad turned to look back at the painting, at those alluring sea foam eyes. "What's it like? Being attracted to a girl?"

<style type="text/css">
.rainbowflag b {font-weight:bold; color:#1938a2; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.rainbowooc {font-style:italic; padding: 10px 30px 5px 10px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;color:#510f5f;}
.rainbowflag p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px 10px 10px; margin:0px;}
.rainbowflag {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#287dc0; background-image:url(http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii73 ... flag-1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0F475F; padding: 250px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#bbccbb; line-height:13px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread