It's just our nature
[html]
300+
told you i'd reply when I got home :|

If Strel noticed the way that Mati seemed to tense up because of the things he had said, he made no note of it nor did he bring it to the other woman's attention that he was aware of it. If she wanted to fight him, he saw no reason for it, and he knew he could correct her ideas before she went at him. The Marquis had absolutely no doubt in his mind that the Church woman could probably have knocked him out the window if she got some passionate momentum defending Cambria. It was not like he would have defended himself against something like that, not if he actually deserved a sound beating.

A natural smile replaced the smug one that had been adorning his features before. Strel looked down at the floor, noticing all the colored drops that were splattered there, as Mati had once told him; she did not bother with the floor cloth to keep the thing clean. Well, it did add a sort of eclectic artistic air to the room. From what he had heard so far, guessing as he was, Strel assumed that the two of them, Mati and Cambria, were newly in a relationship. His friend was lightly walking on a surface she did not recognize; the hesitation and the softness explained it all, or so the redhead hoped it did. Well, it did in his head.

If the Miracles male had been jokingly serious before, he was serious now, albeit not absolutely serious. "Oh, please," he said, rather derisively for a few simple words. "Mati, I'm sure I would have hit on you with those kinds of intentions by now if I did," he said blatantly, a strange look on his face. Sometimes he did wonder who he would have been attracted to if women were included on that list. "You... thought I did?" The idea of it was funny, as though he had simply liked men for far too long that the opposite was an entertaining concept, albeit unrealistic. "Mati, Mati, Mati. I told you, I wouldn't dream of stealing her from you. I suppose now you know why. Well, aside from it would be an absolutely evil thing to do to you."

<style type="text/css">
.rainbowflag b {font-weight:bold; color:#1938a2; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.rainbowooc {font-style:italic; padding: 10px 30px 5px 10px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;color:#510f5f;}
.rainbowflag p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px 10px 10px; margin:0px;}
.rainbowflag {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#287dc0; background-image:url(http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii73 ... flag-1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0F475F; padding: 250px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#bbccbb; line-height:13px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread