It's just our nature
[html]

lol, Mati is so naive

All of this was new to the woman. She knew what it was to like someone, having been close to Ares, and she would even go so far to say that she enjoyed Silas' company very much as well. Relationships were something she had seen split up her family, once they fell apart it was like entire lives changed. Of course not everyone did, for Ares had left and here she still stood whole. But her mothers were something that she could just let go, their falling out and then Naniko's drug abuse had place something in her mind and she had yet to have that key moment where she could realize that her life was not an extension of there. She still lived where she had been born, and the connection had yet to be completely severed.

Mati had never met any male that didn't like females, in that way. Well, maybe she had and it just never came up. She didn't know if she and Strel would have talked about if he hadn't noticed her small shine like area of Cambria. Mati made a mental note to put a few of the things away or to scatter them around the room to make it less suspicious. But he spoke, reassuring her that there was nothing about woman in general that he found attractive. She cocked her head as he spoke, thinking about it and sort of putting all the other clues together. "No, I didn't know" she wore a small smile, the words a bit lighter then before. She had no idea until now that he wasn't strait as an arrow. She laughed lightly, "I had no idea actually, I just assumed that you liked females right with all the other guys."

When he explained that he would never try to steal the smaller Dreamer from her Mati smiled more sweetly and softly. She knew that she had jumped the gun, becoming protective of the other female and almost claiming her before she every really the right to do so in that way. "No, I know Strel. I've never felt so badly at the thought of someone I liked being with someone else, it kind of surprised me. You know I'm not usually that defensive." She was normally easy going, especially with the redhead. She paused, and the asked, How long have you known, that this is the way you are?" Mati just didn't know if it was a phase, or if this was who she was, completely unchanging.

<style type="text/css">
.Mati22 b {font-weight:bold; color:#4d7946; letter-spacing:.4px; }
.Mati22ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Lucida Grande, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#939693; text-align:left;}
.Mati22 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Mati22 {margin:0 auto; width:385px; background-color:#061413; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... mati22.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #061413; padding: 170px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Lucida Grande, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#939693; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:1px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

300+

Messages In This Thread