It's just our nature
[html]
300+
sorry, I went out as I was about to reply xD AND I COULD HAVE BEEN PLAYING POKEMANS WHILE I POSTED THIS GOD. x3
ps. are there more than one chair in the room?

The Miracles man shrugged a little bit, moving to examine more of the paintings that were around the room. Now he stopped in front of more of them to carefully look at them and the way Mati painted. Small strokes, long ones, dotting. It was so interesting; it gave insight as to what the woman had been feeling at the time. Short strokes were more certain, he felt, and more energetic, while the longer ones were less certain and slower, careful. If he voiced his thoughts, he probably would have been wrong since he was not an expert in the least of what the Church woman did for a hobby. It would be like him telling Leroy he was hammering incorrectly and that he needed to adjust his grip on the hammer. It was out of his jurisdiction.

Thankfully, this conversation was entirely in his skill range, if one could even call it a skill or a talent. "Usually I do tell people, even if they don't want to know, but I guess it slipped my mind to warn you I might one day hit on the person you were hitting on. At least now you know I will not be hitting on that person, eh?" Strel chuckled a bit, taking a paintbrush into his hands and flipping it around his fingers as he passed by Mati to cross the room to see the other side.

Mati mentioned getting defensive over Cambria, and the redhead's mind began to drift a bit, wondering if someone would actually ever defend his "honor" like that one day. No. Lets not go there. Gotta be positive. Positive, he thought, twisting to grin at his friend with the paintbrush still spinning in between his fingers. Then, as she asked him that one particular question he never bothered to ask himself, he stopped moving the brush. Strel tapped it against his chin a bit as he looked up, thinking. "Oh, I don't really know. I may have unconsciously known since I was old enough to really 'like' someone." Now that he thought about it, he wondered when it really began. His awareness of liking men, that is. "I dunno, since early last year I suppose? I think it was... ah... a sudden realization?" Smirking, he set down the brush, wondering if she would press him for the moment that made him realize he preferred dicks. "What about you? When did you realize you liked Cambria, or women even? How do you feel in joining our glorious ranks?" Strel chuckled, taking a seat on a chair, leaning forward on his elbows expectantly.

<style type="text/css">
.rainbowflag b {font-weight:bold; color:#1938a2; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.rainbowooc {font-style:italic; padding: 10px 30px 5px 10px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;color:#510f5f;}
.rainbowflag p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px 10px 10px; margin:0px;}
.rainbowflag {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#287dc0; background-image:url(http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii73 ... flag-1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0F475F; padding: 250px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#bbccbb; line-height:13px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread