It's just our nature
[html]

<3

Strel wandered around the room, no doubt getting a bit distracted by all the things that lived within it. There were pictures everywhere, many she had done herself and others that she had found. Paintings of everything, scenes from this word, others from her imagination, and then one or two that could not be recognized from any world. She did not find his drifting unusual, for any that stepped inside seemed to get lost in all the art.

She smiled at his words, “Yeah, that’s a good thing.” and it was. Though she was sure that he would never really encroach on someone that she openly liked. And the fact that he did not tell her was no true issue for the Dreamer, it was quite a personal thing to tell another and Mati wouldn’t have ever asked unless he brought it up like he had now. But, she appreciated his honesty now, and found relief in having someone to talk to about it.

The brush handle could be heard against his chin, and Mati listened intently for the answer to her question. Was it like shifting? One day it just came over you and for the rest of your life you were different? It hadn’t really been that way for her, not like the violent change that her body had went through at the pull of the moon and at the turn of six months of age. She nodded, finding that like her it was something that came from the depths of her mind. Perhaps it always started with a question, wondering if there was something off or different then the rest.

At his question Mati smiled a little deeper and felt her cheek warm. “It just seemed to happen. I asked her to sit for a painting, and now I wonder if I just wanted an excuse to stare at her.” Mati paused, not knowing entirely what had gone through Cambria’s mind and how she knew or how she was drawn to her. Mati could only speak for herself. “I think its just her, but…” Mati thought for a moment, remembering something that had been tucked away in her mind. “I did get stoned with a woman, and I think we almost kissed.” she tried to remember, the pot and the repressed memory a bit hazy. “I guess it feels good.” She didn’t really know, all she knew was that she was different knowing Cambria in this perspective, and she alone made Mati feel that way.

Mati looked down, not sure how to ask it but wishing to know what his experience was. Her mothers had never faced any hardship of a certain fashion, at least she knew of and Mati was so not ready to tell Anu this secret to get advice and information from her. She wondered if Strel had seen it, “Has anyone thought you strange because of it?”

<style type="text/css">
.Mati21 b {font-weight:bold; color:#e7e9e4; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.Mati21ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#e7e9e4; text-align:right;}
.Mati21 p {text-indent:0px; padding:7px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Mati21 {margin:0 auto; width:327px; background-color:#c1d2d9; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... mati21.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #e7e9e4; padding: 0px 0px 165px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#657c86; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:1px; line-height:12.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

300+

Messages In This Thread