It's just our nature
[html]

300+
sorry, been a bit busy

Anyone in a good friendship wanted to watch out for their friend, and Strel wanted to do something akin to checking out who Cambria was. He had to meet that girl, especially if she made Mati feel like this. Was it not his duty to go do that? What if she showed some kind of psychotic streak outside of the Church woman's presence? Then what? Naturally, he would have to hope to get a chance to meet her on her own and entirely by chance rather than having it be arranged by Mati. Or maybe the redhead was over exaggerating as always and just wanted to meet Cambria for the hell of it. But mostly for Mati's sake, of course.

"Then I'm honored, Mati. I do love being the first at something." Snickering lightly, he rose from his chair, once again turning to all the painting materials in the room. He fiddled with color tubes, wondering if Mati had been the one to find them or if they had been a gift for her. Speaking of gifts, the redhead was rather bad at remembering birthdays. He would need to ask his friend soon, especially since he was getting ideas for presents. "Mati, Mati, Mati. Don't tell me you worry about the rest of this forsaken world when you're with Miss Cambria. I would hate to hear that you have such worries if she makes you feel like that." The Marquis pivoted, tapping his chest over his heart a bit in demonstration. "All that matters is this, yeah? The world can bite their own ass if they think happiness has to conform." Strel's words were a bit more bitter than he had intended, but he let a smile shine to counter the roughness.

"You can talk to me about anything, Mati. I don't bite, really," he assured, chuckling lightly. "But I'm glad I can talk to you about something like this too. Everyone else I know sort of like me... well, lets just say I feel like they think with the thing in their pants more than the other key players in our bodies." He lightly tapped his chest again, though his other hand pointed toward his head. Strel was male, most definitely. He was like any guy; he thought about getting laid often enough, but he did not put priority on sex over love. Love was far, far, far harder to get.

<style type="text/css">
.Strel001 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fcef40; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Strel001ooc {font-style:italic; padding:5px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#093366; text-align:left;}
.Strel001 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Strel001 {margin:0 auto; width:342px; background-color:#3672bb; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... rel001.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #093366; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#093366; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread