It's just our nature
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... rmati1.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

<33

She didn’t think she had been looking, actively searching for what she had found. What she might have been looking for was not exactly who Cambria was. She had searched for it in Ares, wanting there to be more then just the friendship that was forged. If he hadn’t left, would there be something still there? Would she had been unable to see what Cambria offered her? She could have missed the opportunity all together, and the thought of it made her heart fall into her stomach. But she dismissed it, forgetting what could have been or what could go wrong. She needed to just let it happen. Mati laughed as he did, giving him a playful shove against his shoulder in return. Lucky was how she felt, and if she was so bold she could even say that her luck had led her to love. But then again she didn’t if she loved Cambria. Not yet, but she almost certain that she could.

His next words drifted from their current conversation, but Mati didn’t mind at all. She had become a bit flustered by the topic of Cambria, and it was nice to think of something a bit less complicated. Oh, I don’t know. She spoke with a small shrug, Maybe something for myself, or a painting for my mother.. She had no ideas, all her current projects soaking up all of her creative muse. Eyes watched his face, wondering what the coy look was for. Fall. She said, speaking the next question that came to her aloud, Why? his interest in her date of birth was an odd one. Mati didn’t exactly celebrate such a day. She couldn’t remember anyone that really did. She picked up a stay pencil, fiddling it between her fingers and wondering what had made his thoughts roam as they did.

by Gen
[/html]

300+

Messages In This Thread