It's just our nature
[html]

She appreciated his ideas, and as he spoke of what he needed Mati started to formulate a plan that might just work. She remembered seeing the space, and the memory returned to her. Of course she would be happy to do such a painting for him, and she even had a few things that she had yet to use. Different paints, paper that was heavy like canvas but stiff like wood. Water paints, colored pencils. The possibilities were endless, and as always she loved that he liked her art. I’ll see what I can do. A smile came with the happy words.

His gift was still too much. I guess I can’t He made her blush, the way he knew she couldn’t help but want what ever he was to make. Then again, how could she not accept it? It would be like she making him something and then he turning it down. Such a thing would devastate her.

Don’t worry, I’ll still like you when your really old. She spoke with a coy smile. He wasn’t old at all, she knew that much. She estimated that he was only a year older then she. Mati could only shrug at his next statement, We’ll have to wait and see It was all she knew to say. So much had happened in such a small span of time, what the next week or so might bring was a mystery.

She leaned against the table, knowing that it was indeed getting late. Mati moved beside him, her smile softer then before. All the things that he had told her would stay with her as she figured out everything that was happening between she and Cambria. Mati was sure what to say to thank him for his advice. With a sigh, Im sure you need to get back to Cours. she replied. And I should start this new project.

<style type="text/css">
.greensea b {font-weight:bold; color:#081d20; letter-spacing:1px; }
.greenseaooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#739b9b; text-align:left;}
.greensea p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 12px; margin:0px;}
.greensea {margin:0 auto; width:367px; background-color:#c4e6e0; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... 974353.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #081d20; padding: 0px 0px 130px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#24514c; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

300+

Messages In This Thread