It's just our nature
[html]
300+
we can close it now Smile

Strel waved his hands in the air a bit, wondering if he should dissuade her. "Don't feel forced, by all means. Ugh, that sounds like I'm trying to guilt you into it, over nothing." He laughed, feeling terrible about his request. But he laughed again, amused by her comment. Like him when he was old? Well, that was definitely a friendship if he ever did see one. Strel wondered what he would be like when he was that old, grizzled, fur graying. God, that sounded atrocious. Almost made him want to die with a bang before his pelt began to lose tint. There was not enough dye in the world to keep his color when he was a thirteen year old grizzled veteran. The redhead did not want to be an elder at all.

He gave a false gasp, faux shock all over his face. "Mati! I'm sure I'll still be a grizzled old man and you'll be ever the same. At least you'll get to have self portraits that'll keep you lookin' young forever." Mati was the closest thing Strel knew to a photographer. Maybe they were not always a visual replica, but they were the best they had. Maybe, before he got all old and gnarled, he would ask the woman for a portrait of himself, so he could remember what a hot piece of ass he used to be.

The redhead sighed, regretting having to leave. Surely there was more to talk to Mati about, like her emotions and how she felt about the girl, more than what was already said, but he did need to go. Plain and simple, it sucked, but that was the way it was. Placing a hand on her shoulder, he smiled gently at the Dreamer. "Mati, if you need a not so neutral, absolutely biased party to talk to, you know where to find me, and whatever happens I can be there to make you feel better even if I have to flaunt my nonexistent artistic abilities." He patted her shoulder, but moved away after a couple of them. "I will see you later, darling." Strel stepped to the door, smiling back at the woman. "Have a good night."

<style type="text/css">
.sanctuary b {font-weight:bold; color:#b1f4ff; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.sanctuaryooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px 32px 5px 32px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;color:#4f7eba;}
.sanctuary p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 31px 5px 31px; margin:0px;}
.sanctuary {margin:0 auto; width:420px; background-color:#011755; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... uary-1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #052d61; padding: 0px 0px 68px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#a1c5f1; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread