And then I swore to you [p]
[html]

OMG He's so cuuuuuuute!
Wc: 443

Something about mothering that Ghita had learned in the past few months was that every sense, every cell in a mother's body was hyper-vigilant, geared completely towards monitoring their children's every move. So it was no surprise to the fae when she heard (at long last) the scamper of small paws running towards her, smelt her son's scent carry in the wind that wrapped around her. But becoming a mother at last had done wonders for the woman's patience and tolerance, a small voice in the back of her mind easily telling her to stop and wait, let her son have his fun for the moment.

Sure enough, the comparably small frame crashed into her side, the two bodies absorbing the shock before launching the smaller of the pair a little ways away, the impact creating next to no surprise for her. Humoring him, Ghita let out a 'surprised' "Oof!" and faked a stagger, throwing her weight in the opposite direction of her pup, letting him believe that he had tackled his mother over. Soon enough, and it was a scary thought, Aro really would be able to bowl her over; Jazper was easily able to push her around, no matter how deliberate the action was compared to his giant, loving heart.

Turquoise optics sparkling with amusement and love, she watched her pup dance around her body, joining him in a carefree crouch, letting her own tail wag furiously as mother and son had a quick play fight, the mother letting him place gentle nips as the pair leapt around, both pairs of blue eyes sparkling in the moment. Standing up as her son took the conversation to a more serious note, Ghita shook her pelt quickly, letting her son's words float into her focus before straightening up.

His words were no surprise to her; By now, Aro and Sophia's personalities were as clear as day to her, the motivations and ideas as clear as possible to a mother. Raising her eyebrow, she shook her head, letting the action sink in to her son. "Not today, Aro. When you're larger, like Daddy, maybe, but not anything that's bigger than me today. I was thinking more along the lines of rabbits or squirrels."

She studied Aro's reaction for a moment, knowing to look for in terms of disappointment. Bending down closer to Aro's level, she gave him a quick nuzzle with her nose, the affection brief and comforting as possible. "I know you were hoping for something bigger, and we'll get to that, I promise. But today, we're going to start at the beginning. Now, how do you think you'd typically start a hunt?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread