And then I swore to you [p]
[html]
ooc: This....has been long overdue, I've been long overdue with ALL of my posts as aro. I'd like to apologize for this to you personally, this wasn't my intention, when I signed on for Aro I had a lot of free time, but as time passed this began to come up, socially, academically, even mentally, and I simply didn't have the time nor was in the mindset to continue with Aro. I should have simply dropped him but I kept you and a few others waiting on his response, and for this I am sorry. From now on I'll make my best attempts to keep Aro on track, make more posts and keep them at least slightly frequent.

It took a minute for Aro to realize what he was hunting, it wasn't going to be anything big like his father could hunt. It wasn't moose, it wasn't elk, it wasn't even a deer, he was reduced to hunting such menial creatures as squirrel and rabbits. Immediately a flash of disappointment crossed his face as he mused over the new teachings>. "D'aw nuts!" Be added as he looked at the ground. But to be honest, he wasn't too upset about the new predicament, and his mother could most likely realize that, although Aro put on a mostly confident and cocky visage, he was pretty sure he wasn't quite in the size capacity to take on something so large as a deer, he was brave, not stupid, though that occasionally came into question with some of his more naive actions.

Nevertheless, his mother began to explain to him how to hunt exactly, where to go, and how to act. However, she was already quizzing him on what she thought he would know. It took a minute for his little mind to think and register this, what would a wolf do? The answer seemed obvious to Aro, but this seemed like a trick question, and what if he answered wrong? Would his mother stop teaching him? Would he be ousted from the pack? Unlikely, but he was young and naive.

Nevertheless, after a second of deep thought, or what looked like deep thought looking at the ridiculous expression Aro was making, he finally came up with an answer. Looking at his mother, he asked with an upward inflection. "uhhhh...I guess you have to actually...find the prey?"

<style>
.aro-table p {margin:0px 0px 10px 0px; padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; text-indent:25px; }
.aro-table b {color:#000000;}
.aro-table {width: 400px; border: 1px solid #000000; background-color: #686952; background-image: url(http://i732.photobucket.com/albums/ww32 ... _table.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat; padding-bottom: 200px; font-family: verdana; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: #D1D9AD; text-align: justify; }</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread