Tulipz in my head
[html]

and I'm finally replying! ^^; after this post I think I'll just post with Savi and NPC Cambria, since posting twice in a row to the same thread can be kinda draining :x you can say that Cambi let him in and took him into the room! 300+

Cambria had told her mother that Dawali would be visiting soon and the woman was eager to meet him. The girl was excited for the meeting as well. She had hoped that her mom and mentor would meet sooner, but they were both very busy wolves and she understood that finding that time that worked was difficult. Especially since her mother had become pregnant. That brought even more excitement for the meeting though, because now she would be able to show Dawali her brand new sisters and brother! Waiting for the two influential adults her in life to meet now seemed better, because he could see the new additions to her family! Now that things with Mati were cleared up and better than ever and her little siblings were here, the Marino's mood had greatly improved. She walked around with an almost constant smile on her face.

Currently she was sitting in the room that her mother had chosen for a den, talking with her and eagerly watching the squirming little bundles of joy. It was so hard to believe that a year ago that had been her, and her brother and sister. It was hard to think that she had ever been so small as that. That she too had blindly crawled around this room, squeaking and whining. What made it even more extraordinary was that she had helped them into the world. She had held them, just born, in the palm of her hand. Even though they couldn't yet speak or see or hear her, she loved them with all her heart. She was so happy to be a big sister.

A short call reached her ears and she perked up, recognizing the voice instantly. Telling her mother that Dawali was here she left the room and existed the manor to stand out on the porch to lead him to the room where part of her family lay. His tall form came into sight and the girl beamed, waving excitedly. "Dawali!" she called out to him, to help gain his attention.

<style type="text/css">
.cambibutter b {font-weight:bold; color:#d4a638; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:1px; }
.cambibutterooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#000000; text-align:right;}
.cambibutter p {text-indent:px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.cambibutter {margin:0 auto; width:370px; background-color:#fffbe1; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... cambi2.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 120px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:1px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread