Tulipz in my head
[html]

Oooo, she has not! Cool Big Grin I'm assuming Savi could see her too then? If not let me know and I'll edit ^^ 300+

A call reached her ears and quickly her daughter responded, leaving the room to show their guest into the manor and, specifically, into the room that she lay in. Savina had sincerely hoped that she would have met Cambria's tutor before, but both foreseen and unforeseen events had lead to such a ghastly delay. Part of her worried that the AniWayan man would think her a neglectful mother for not making sure of the quality of her teacher's character before now. Though she recalled Cambria telling her that he was the leader of his own tribe and so she hoped that he would understand that their delayed meeting hadn't been out of any sort of disinterest, but honest scheduling difficulty. Just when she thought that she would have the time to go see him, she had become pregnant and her travels outside of Crimson Dreams had mostly ceased. The time was now upon her though and she waited with a hint of nervousness for the tribesman to appear.

Gently her nose nuzzled the three small bodies that huddled against her side, but her attention was diverted as the sound of paw steps grew close. Then her daughter appeared, all smiles, and entered the room, standing between the two adults. Dawali was unlike anyone she had ever seen. Feathers adorned his mane and an eagle was perched upon her shoulder. A protective urge surged through her for a moment, knowing how easily the raptor could snatch away one of her newborns, but she suppressed it back down knowing that surely this man of the healing arts would not have brought the bird if it could do any harm. He nodded to her respectfully and she returned the gesture. "Greetings to you as well sir. I am sorry that we have not met until now. Please, come in." The initial greetings past Cambria walked over to sit by her mother and looked happily down at the forms of her three little siblings before looking back up towards Dawali and his Spirit Guide. Savina's head motioned down to the small pups. "May I also introduce my new children: Silvano Sadira, Artemis Marino, and Parker Sadira. They were born only a few days past." The pups would never remember this meeting for their eyes and ears were still closed, but she felt their names still deserved to be said.

<style type="text/css">
.Savi002 b {font-weight:bold; color:#b54f23; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Savi002ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#2b230f; text-align:right;}
.Savi002 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Savi002 {margin:0 auto; width:362px; background-color:#fcf6d0; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... avi002.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #2b230f; padding: 190px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#2b230f; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread