Tulipz in my head
[html]

Yeah they'd both be able to see her :3 Slightlyshitty post, but I <3 you? Also you need to let me know what prie you want for Utina from the April task!
WC: 391

come dance with the west wind and touch on the mountain tops

He dipped his head and smiled as she greeted him back and invited him in. He noticed how Cambria's gaze went to his shoulder, and he glanced at Gvihita, surprised for a moment. Was she visible? Well, then, he had her secret figured out. He laid his eyes on the four little forms as Savina introduced them, and though Dawali knew he would not remember them seeing as they were so young yet, and harder to distinguish, he smiled at them. Names were important, even if it was just to their mother and siblings at this point. He smiled warmly at Savina. "Congratulations!" He was not aware that it had been so recently, though he had known she was expecting them. Him and Cambria had spoken about it, and about the things a medic could do to help in situations like this. It would be exciting to hear what she had learned from it during their next meeting. "They look healthy and strong, and April is a good moon to be born in," the male said ceremoniously. April was his own moon, and it was the one moon in the year that one could be certain of any prediction; rarely did children of the Flower Moon grow up to be anything but strong or successful, or both. The eagle on his shoulder was a good symbol of his own strength, and her eye was fixed on the small. Had her face had the ability to express her feelings, Dawali was pretty certain it would be awe, but he never could tell, and her mind was always closed to him when he was at his most curious. There were things he was not meant to know. Dawali glanced to Cambria and flashed her a proud nod, too; certainly, she had helped bring the children into the world, and he was happy to see his talented student progress.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread