Tulipz in my head
[html]

300+

She could easily imagine that having the powerful sky predator perched upon his shoulder helped to instill a lasting impression of the man and his tribe in all those that met him. Savina knew she certainly would be unable to erase such a grand picture from her mind. Still though, she could tell that Dawali had a soft and kind heart and despite the somewhat startling elements of his initial appearance with the eagle, he was a very good man. Even if she hadn't already been told such by her daughter, she would have been able to see that. "Spring is a wonderful season. I was born in spring too, a bit later than any of my offspring. I'm glad that they didn't have to experience the harshness of winter until they were mostly grown." That had always been a worry of her's when Naniko had had her first litter right at the onset of the cold season. Salem had nearly froze to death out on the lake once. Winter was no time for small pups to grow up.

The Kalona confirmed her suspicions about the eagle, as well as giving her name. Savina was happy she wouldn't have to refer to Gvihita as "it" or "they" any longer. No doubt she would appreciate that as well. The name given to the spirit had a similar sound to that of her sister, and yet she knew that it was no word of her native tongue. When a voice came forth from the powerful avian her emerald eyes grew wide in surprise and awe. She had not expected Gvihita to speak, hadn't even known that she could, and hearing a voice come out as clear as day from an eagle was something she had never experienced. Dawali also seemed a bit surprised by his companion's vocalization. After a moment or two she was able to shake herself from her surprise, blinking back up at the tall luperci. "I see. I have never encountered such a thing, but I suppose it does not overly surprise me. I've always felt there were spirits in the world. This is the first time I have ever seen one, though." The Italian fey hadn't really guessed that they would come in recognizable forms, but clearly they could and did.

<style type="text/css">
.Savi002 b {font-weight:bold; color:#b54f23; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Savi002ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#2b230f; text-align:right;}
.Savi002 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Savi002 {margin:0 auto; width:362px; background-color:#fcf6d0; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... avi002.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #2b230f; padding: 190px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#2b230f; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread