Канадска&#11
[html]
WC: 444

Niro had gotten so much done in the past few days, and now it was time to relax before he’d have to take care of a hatchling, but it was still an egg, and in a small pouch against his fur. He had a cage set up, but with this eagle he wouldn’t need it. He was going to be catching more eventually, to train them himself, but at the moment he wasn’t going to catch any, it was still breeding season and he didn’t want to catch a female if she’d laid eggs, they would surely die, he’d wait till later in the summer. For now he would make some tethers as well as traps for the birds, but for now it was rest time. He’d been exploring with his sister the past few days, the lands were beautiful. He was so use to the slums in Florida where it was do or die, he was always on his guard but these days he let it down now, although he did go on the defense if something were to catch him unexpected. As he walked out of the hotel, he saw something from the corner of his eye, a bit of brown fur that was sitting near the wasted garden. Yet another wolf he had yet to meet.

Oh you startled me, I don’t believe we have met.

He said, he’d been here almost a month and a half… well he didn’t know how long it had been, two months? Well it didn’t matter, but the pack had so many members that he didn’t think he met half of them yet, he wondered if he would as he forgot himself for a minute.

My name is Niro, I’m still pretty new, here.

He said feeling an introduction would be best, he was rather curious as to why someone was out here, usually they were somewhere, well, more peaceful and with a better view. Then again it made him wonder why no one really made this place nicer. He was sure everyone was already doing one thing or another that it wasn’t meant to be up kept. He knew he couldn’t, he had no skills in gardening, although fixing leaks in the roof or something of that sort he could do but as far as he knew there wasn’t any. Well that didn’t matter right now, what mattered was this new interesting wolf, he seemed new himself, he didn’t have the same smell as most of the wolves he’d met here, but he could smell something almost familiar, but he wasn’t sure, he knew he didn’t meet this young wolf before. Maybe a relative?

<style type="text/css"> .niro-a01 b{font-weight:bold; color:#4B73D8; letter-spacing:1px; } .niro-a01 p{text-indent:25px; padding:0px 10px 10px 15px; margin:0px;} .niro-a01{width:425px; background-color:#BCC7E7; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/nirotable.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 0px 0px 265px 0px; font-family: 'trebuchet ms', sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#3A4A6C; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style> [/html]

Messages In This Thread