Канадска&#11
[html]
WC: 324

He seemed rather embarrassed by his statement, he wasn’t use to dealing with other wolves, but he wanted to learn to be social it was proving hard. Before he could try to recover himself, the fellow wolf held his hand out and said his name in greeting. Niro smiled, finally someone who didn’t treat handshaking as a foreign gesture! He readily shook the other wolf’s hand. Then his memory recollecting, he’d met someone with the same last name!

I’m guessing you’re related to Rurik Russo?

He asked inquisitively. How many Russo’s could there be? Well it seems a lot so far, but he wasn’t trying to count. It would have been nice if he had other relatives here, but it was just him and his sister. Well he wouldn’t whine about it though. He nodded at Anatoliy’s last question, he’d been there for a little while, it almost seemed like forever and that his past was only a daydream… well a nightmare at least.

Yeah been here about a month and a half now, it’s nice I must say, much better than where I was from, You’re originally from Russia right?

This was the only place he’d been on his travels, but he was sure it wasn’t going to be the last place he would be not with his sister’s inability to stay in one spot for long. Soon she will go on one of her imaginary quests again and drag him along. Well he’d go anyway, knowing of the trouble she would get herself into, but he was thinking off coarse. He was here and now, and he had enough time to make friends, he was definitely planning to keep this as his one and only home. The whole time he was unconsciously playing with the pouch’s leather straps, he was actually pretty excited about his excavation and even though he didn’t know it he was showing it off inadvertently.

<style type="text/css"> .niro-a01 b{font-weight:bold; color:#4B73D8; letter-spacing:1px; } .niro-a01 p{text-indent:25px; padding:0px 10px 10px 15px; margin:0px;} .niro-a01{width:425px; background-color:#BCC7E7; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/nirotable.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 0px 0px 265px 0px; font-family: 'trebuchet ms', sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#3A4A6C; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style> [/html]

Messages In This Thread