Канадска&#11
[html]<style type="text/css">
.outside1 { border:1px solid #000;background-image:url(http://i42.tinypic.com/333z7t4.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-color:#000;background-position:bottom;width:497px;text-align:justify;font-family:arial;font-size:1em; line-height:1.4em;color:#d6d6d6; margin: 0 auto }
.content1{ padding:10px 20px 70px 16px;}
.content1 p {margin: 0; text-indent:30px; }
.content1 b {color:#ff8a72;font-family:arial;}</style>

300+

here you go~

Brows furrowing, Anatoliy firmly shook the other's hand, knowing that such an action spoke lots of words to those that knew what a handshake meant. It seemed as though his father was getting to be infamous. What kind of shenanigans had he been up to? "Yes, I am. You know my father?" he asked, wondering if Niro knew his father from somewhere. But where could that have been? "Did you meet him somevhere?" Anatoliy did not know what his father had done in the land when he had not been near, but hopefully none of it was going to put a mark on the Russo name, since it seemed to have recognition value.

Shrugging, the Russo wondered if this place compared to home. Did it? "I do not know if I agree, but I know zhat zhis place is good. Different from Russia, yes, but not bad. No, not bad." He rambled a bit, still shaky on his metaphorical lingual legs. At least he was understandable now and his words were real ones in the language. That was always a blessing. The Russo's eyes shifted to where the other male fingered a pouch. It was a curious little thing and the brunette wondered what was the deal with it. Was there something inside of it or was t just a showcase of some sort of memory the other had in the past?

"Zhat is a curious little zhing. Vhat is it for?' he asked of Niro, eyes shifting from the leather pouch back up to the other's eyes. Somehow the little thing was interesting him, but it may have been because there seemed little to really discuss with the stranger. Plus it would take his mind off the very depressing garden, pitiful as it was. "Is zhere somezhing inside?"

Table by Tammi
[/html]

Messages In This Thread