Канадска&#11
[html]

WC: 337

he was taken aback when he heard that Rurik was his father, wow it was a small world? It looked that anatoliy was apprehensive to hear what Rurik was up to. Niro wasn’t sure why; Rurik seemed like a very nice wolf, he’d fished with him, he even learned how to fish from the older wolf. Not to mention it sounded as though she didn’t know he was here.

Well yeah… we went fishing only a week or so ago! He and his daughter were catching and cooking fish for everyone.

He said thinking fondly of that day very well. It was chilly and the perfect day of his entire life. Most of the new wolve’s he met had been from Russia, he wondered how it was like, they all seemed to like it very much, but had traversed the ocean to come here. He thought he had it bad coming from where he was, at least they kept to the shoreline, most of the time they couldn’t see the shore but they were still quite close. The Russians, they had to cross a lot of land… not to mention ocean.
If I wasn’t so sick of boats, I’d love to visit Russia, the way everyone makes it sound, makes me think of paradise more than this place.

He stopped fumbling with the strap, finally noticing he was doing so. He looked slightly taken aback by what he was doing, but he smiled looking down at the pouch.

This, is a sling, well not one of the hunting slings, although I am sure it COULD be used as one.

He babbled, then smiled trying to get himself on track.

This holds my egg in here until he hatches, well a little longer after hatching I daresay, till he can move around on his own.

He said, moving around on his own meant when he was flying or able to sit up on Niro’s shoulder. He moved the pouch and opened it to show the grey speckled egg.

<style>
.niro-b02 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.niro-b02 b {color:#FEA300;}
.niro-b02 {background-color:#030400; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010apr/niro2.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 325px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7B8641; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.niro-b02-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
.niro-b02-separator{width:350px; border-bottom:1px dotted #F6BF2E; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread