Канадска&#11
[html]

WC: 461

Anatoliy seemed to be the opposite of his father, where Rurik was lively, and right there in the midst of things, Anatoliy seemed much mre reserved quiet and he seemed to actually see things and just think about them. It was an interesting thought. How someone of the same bloodline could be so different. Well it wasn’t so hard to believe, Orin was so much different than him and they were twins. He didn’t put anything against the quiet wolf, he liked it, it wasn’t getting so awkward to talk to anatoliy, in fact he hoped this would be a good start to a long lasting friendship, but he’d always hoped that everyone in the pack would be his friend.

No nothing wrong with this area at all, in fact it’s the best place I have been to so far, if it wasn’t for Miracles I wouldn’t have gotten to do all I’ve done so far.

He told Anatoliy, being very honest, all he could really remember was the area’s his parents wandered, but that was wandering it really wasn’t home to him, and Florida’s slums, they were nothing like a home at all, having to sneak by, steal, even change homes to make sure that they lived. This was so much better than it was back there. He would have loved to be in a pack like this his whole life. If he were, then his parent’s probably would be with him and Orin right now. He smiled at Anatoliy’s next question. That was definitely easy enough.

This is going to be a golden eagle when it hatches, and the mother had taken a rare break, and I got it from the nest, there were two others and normally in a golden eagle nest only one of the few survive.

He said, he’d made it sound like he was robbing the nest, and in a way he had, but it was done and he wouldn’t be taking anymore unless he was finding a chicken and he wanted to eat egg for breakfast or something. It was rare for an eagle to leave her nest unattended and Niro was quite ready for the task, especially after Heath helped him get the egg.

How do you like it here, and did you have a hard time getting here? I know the boat ride for me was pretty nasty, but I wasn’t across the sea, I suppose I could have walked but it would have been too dangerous, you coming from Russia, looking at those maps that looks so far away!

He said wanting to know a little more about the Russian wolf standing next to him. He didn’t look travel worn or anything but then again Anatoliy was use to such excursions.

<style>
.niro-b02 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.niro-b02 b {color:#FEA300;}
.niro-b02 {background-color:#030400; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010apr/niro2.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 325px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7B8641; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.niro-b02-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
.niro-b02-separator{width:350px; border-bottom:1px dotted #F6BF2E; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread