Канадска&#11
[html]

WC:305

OOC: craptastic post ; ;

It is nothing but chaos… every wolf for himself, there’s no structure there… nothing but survival of the fittest, me and my sister lived there because we didn’t have anywhere to go until she read a journal, I followed her because she would have gotten into too much trouble without me.

He explained, including adding his sister to let him know that’s who he’d traveled with since he’d asked, a two for, which Niro liked himself, he tended to talk more than he could imagine, but he got excited rather easy, and new wolves always brought new things. He stared at the wolf awkwardly, what now, the thought just came to his head, Anatoliy was a nice wolf, but he wasn’t one that seemed up for conversations, and it was getting slightly one sided now. Normally if he was with his sister either of them would start playing some random game, but this was a stranger, and well they were too old for games with other wolves, he could understand his sister, but doubted he’s be romping around with other wolves. Maybe the other wolf enjoyed doing something like Niro’s bird watching and such, he figure it might lighten the mood a little, and see what the wolf liked.

have you found anything to do since you came here? I mean like me and my falconry, I couldn’t have done it if I hadn’t come here.

He asked petting his egg, it wasn’t the lack of birds there, they had just as many birds in Florida as they did here, but the constant moving from one place to another rendered it impossible to keep a birdcage, and all sorts of things he’d need. Here he could have just that and feel quite safe. He had yet to fear for his life in Cour des Miracles.

<style type="text/css"> .niro-a01 b{font-weight:bold; color:#4B73D8; letter-spacing:1px; } .niro-a01 p{text-indent:25px; padding:0px 10px 10px 15px; margin:0px;} .niro-a01{width:425px; background-color:#BCC7E7; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/nirotable.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 0px 0px 265px 0px; font-family: 'trebuchet ms', sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#3A4A6C; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style> [/html]

Messages In This Thread