Канадска&#11
[html]
300+

Anatoliy nodded along, knowing how sisters could get into shenanigans without a kind of watchful eye. Thankfully, Liliya seemed to be fine with just her father's eyes to watch out for her, most of the time, as one brother was across the peninsula, and the other tended to wander off on his own. Both of these two males had a sibling that they felt they needed to be watched, even a little bit. To be honest, the Russo was glad to be near his sister, and father and brother, for the first time in ages. He had not been as lucky as Niro to have left home with them, rather staying as the dutiful son to humor his mother and keep her from getting lonely in a family she had no blood ties to. At least he had stayed as long as he could. She would find herself a lovely man in the booming cities in Europe. Though he did definitely want to chance a trip home one day to tell her he was fine and so were her other children.

"Oh, you are a falconer. I vas zhinking it vas a hobby. Have you hunted vith a bird yet? I have heard it is a fun occupation in the cities in Europe for the wealthier, so to speak." It was a broader kind of hobby there, but money was beginning to play a part in the trade in the bigger cities. He did not know what it was like in London or Paris, but St. Petersburg. "Not common back home vhere I am from, but ve were not a large community." The hybrid sat himself down on the bench, sighing as he relaxed a bit. "No, no I have not. Nozhing to devote time to. Just friends and family keeping me here." Truly, nothing. Back home, it would have been about time to find himself a wife, or mate, whatever they called them here. "I do vhatever is needed. Carpentry, repairs, fishing. Zhat sort of zhing"

<style type="text/css">
.graydream b {font-weight:normal; color:#9994ae; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.graydreamooc {text-align:right;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;color:#25223c;}
.graydream p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.graydream {margin:0 auto; width:385px; background-color:#4b485b; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... mtable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:5px double #36324a; padding: 140px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#36324a; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread