Канадска&#11
[html]

Wc: 301

OOC: If you want we can finish the thread pretty soon Big Grin with your post if you want :3 and ... Niro talks too much HAHAHAHA

Niro felt bad that he was calling himself a falconer, when he had yet to train a bird and use it. He shook his head, he hadn’t even caught a bird, well other than the egg but that didn’t really count, not now at least.

I’m afraid I’m just starting out. I think they could be very helpful to us in hunting, they can spot prey, and well they could make it easy enough for us to get our food slightly faster and maybe more to feed the whole pack.

He said, he had other ideas as well, but that was the plan he had for the birds he was going to catch.

I just have to catch a hawk of falcon now.

He said clearly stating he didn’t even have a bird… other than a little egg in the pouch at his side but did that really count?
Oh, I’m pretty good with my hands myself, I like to leatherwork more than work with wood, but I’m pretty good at most of those things. I did just recently caught my first fish.

He said remembering his pathetic little fish he’d caught. He even got to eat what little meat had come off it. Rurik said that they’d normally throw it back in but as it had been his first ever catch, he’d got the honors of eating it. It was tasty, but not much meat on it. He wondered if he’d be able to catch bigger fish.

Maybe we should go fishing sometime?

He asked, he did know that fishing could be boring but idle talk… wasn’t a good idea if you wanted to keep the fish near and biting. But he wanted to make new friends and Anatoliy, he was nice, and even though quiet he was good company.

<style type="text/css"> .niro-a01 b{font-weight:bold; color:#4B73D8; letter-spacing:1px; } .niro-a01 p{text-indent:25px; padding:0px 10px 10px 15px; margin:0px;} .niro-a01{width:425px; background-color:#BCC7E7; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/nirotable.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 0px 0px 265px 0px; font-family: 'trebuchet ms', sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#3A4A6C; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style> [/html]

Messages In This Thread