Канадска&#11
[html]
300+

"I am just an unspecialized jack of all trades, zhough some zhings I am not so good at," he added, running digits through the fur on his nape. There was nothing he was terrifically good at, bar fishing and light cooking. Maybe he could make a birdhouse for fun but not much more than that. Fixing a roof or making frames was pretty mindless work, to be bluntly honest. He needed half a brain for the work. Really. He still had no desire to specialize in anything; he felt he was significantly more of an asset by being decent at everything rather than amazing in one thing. And the one thing he actually was amazing at was impossible to do on land. Ships did not need sailors if they were grounded.

So this male had gone fishing already? Well, at least he would need to teach another soul how to do that; he'd taught a few kids back home how to do it, as was his duty as an older child of the family. "Zhen you can fish more, yes? First time is alvays zhe hardest," he added, chuckling at the memory of his first struggle with a fish; it had gotten away, but he was sure it was a thirteen pound fish from the way it had been tugging on the fishing pole he had used. The other male offered to fish with the Russo, but the brunette hesitated a little bit. He did not usually fish with anyone, since he liked the moment of peace that came with it. He could always humor Niro and fish with him, though warn him to not expect much talking. "Zhat would be, ah, fun, I suppose."

There was nothing to talk about, at least in the Russo's mind. He awkwardly glanced to the hotel, wondering what needed to be done to get him off and busy. "I am zhinking zhat I maybe should be going back to my fazher. Maybe to help at home. Mouzhs to feed." Rising, Anatoliy rubbed at the back of his neck, looking at Niro. "But hit me up if you are vanting to fish."

<style type="text/css">
.graydream b {font-weight:normal; color:#9994ae; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.graydreamooc {text-align:right;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;color:#25223c;}
.graydream p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.graydream {margin:0 auto; width:385px; background-color:#4b485b; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... mtable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:5px double #36324a; padding: 140px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#36324a; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread