Different faces [pack thread]
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... clover.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top;">

ooc:

She relished in the voices of her comrades, one more so being that of the Collie apparent female who spoke boldly to the supposed Alpha of the Valley wolves. There was nothing short of intrigue in the silver orbs of the dame. Her ears turned acutely to the unfamiliar female, eagerly adhering to her words. What a point this female was making, taking the side that so few wished to voice. It was quite inspiring, but not the place for Zyn to let her voice be heard either. She instead remained the silent statue, gradually transforming from her quad form.

A brief touch turned the female’s head from the audience to that of the Alphess, the sub-leader of this pack. Her word of apology was met with a gentle nod, no harm taken to the invasive touch but the russet inched further back all the same. Her morph nigh completion, she reduced her stance to the ground, the voice of Geneva reached her ears and she waited until her limbs settled and the awkward shift of muscle and bone ceased.

And again Dawali’s voice dominated the air and again Zynex listened, perhaps more intently than she would have any other, and as always was enthralled. She could no longer keep to herself. “If Jefferson felt this was the better decision…to leave us to your abilities,” finally the female regained the ground on two feet, habitually taking hold of a crimson lock to abate her anxieties. “Then what reason do we have to doubt you? If he felt you were incapable, surely he would have left us with some kind of warning. Rush or not,“ her eye drew from the Alpha to the gathered lot, “is there suspicion in the pack that Jefferson would have left us in incapable hands?” How shameful.

Taking a bold stance, a proclamation of her allegiance, she mowed through the crowd toward the Queen. Proximity still presented itself at a distance, but it was enough to indicate her favorable position to this alteration in power…at least exhibit her support. The female dipped her head cordially, eyes averted under sight of Geneva. “If you hold faith in this male and would entrust your life to him, what reason is there to go against your word? Your word carries the same merit as Jefferson himself, and it is a word I have come to respect.” She offered what could have been called a smile, further humbling herself before the Savant then just the same, turned to Dawali. “As I have come to respect Jefferson, so shall I come to respect you, sire. It is my hope the Valley will be favorable to you…”

I'm thinking about something... Be quiet when I talk. I'm just wandering
[/html]

Messages In This Thread