Will you be my daddy
[html]

ooc...
Words -- 349

Yay I'm excited for this thread.

IC....

Terror filled the young girl as the snarling cat was back on her like a bad habit. She prayed that someone was near by. If her mother was here she'd save her then give her quite the scolding for trying to be all tough she was still such a young pup. Unknown to her the cat had clicked in a strange reflex or reaction that Amaranth didn't know about.

Snarling as it swiped at the pup that had come to close the Lynx. The fact that the pups change had little to no effect on the lynx as it went to attack the pup once again. Claws out the feline caught the young girl in the eye.

Amaranth growled as she lay her on her back. Her body ached as the change in forms began. Laying there she tried to move her head going to kick her front legs she opened her eyes long enough to notice the slow change in her body as arms and hands were raised to block the onslaught of the cat. Crying out in pain as the cat caught her closed eye. "Mommy somebody please help me."

Lynx Lept to attack again getting caught off guard by the bulk of a much larger male wolf. Being sent tumbling the Feline hissed almost ready to strike again as she turned running back to her den.

Amaranth looked as she saw the cat turn tail and run looking to see who had caused it she smiled. "Vigi." She said trying to get herself up. She was so glad to see him her heart raced as she started to cry. She had been saved she wasn't kitty food. But now she had a huge problem She was in a totally different for that she knew nothing about and she prayed that she would be able to move and not be stuck right here forever.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread