Will you be my daddy
[html]

ooc...
Words --

Yay I'm excited for this thread.

IC....

Amaranth was so upset by now she wasn't even sure that she wanted to go home. She didn't want her mom to be mad at her and she didn't want vigi to be mad at her. She was crying so hard she began giving herself the hiccups. "You... your ...not . not mad at me...are you?" She asked hiccupping and crying between almost every word. She didn't want him to be. "I don't want you to be mad at me. My daddy isn't around and mom gets mad at me I just I wish my dad came to be with me more I don't know what to do how to do anything. I just want a dad and a mom who loves me." She said

She looked at vigi with her lilac eyes. She just wanted someone to be there for her and love her. She knew her mother loved her but she was hardly ever around when she needed her. When she got caught by Haku her mother wasn't there. Now when she changed her mother was at home. She wanted to know fully that there was someone anyone. "Vigi Will you be my daddy I want a daddy who is always there and cares about me." She asked looking into his green eyes.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread