Will you be my daddy
[html]

♥ WotD: Fathom. 300+ words.

Vigilante could not even begin to fathom why Leroy would have given up the chance to be the father of this young girl. It made him so angry to think about the estranged black and white male, but he pushed those thoughts away from the forefront of his mind. Now was not the time for him to be angry with her father. Amaranth deserved so much more than Leroy could ever provide for her, and the Haskel man was more than happy to know that he could fill that position. He was so glad that she wanted him to be there for her, and even though they were not tied by blood, she was more his daughter than Leroy's, and he liked to think that he had been more of a father to her than anyone else.

"It'll all come to you. I'm sure you'll be a little wobbly on your feet to start with, but out bodies are made to walk on two legs, as well as four, so it'll come naturally," he explained, giving her one more squeeze before standing, holding out his hand for her to help her up, and also so that she could hold olnto him while they walked. "I'll hold you steady while we walk home. And yes, you will be able to change back. Your first time changing back, it might take a bit, but it'll take a lot of concentration. You'll be able to do it, though," he said reassuringly. It made sense that this would be a very confusing experience for her, and he was more than willing to be patient and help ease any worries she had and to help her through it all.

He smiled at her, pulling her standing form into a small hug, one hand smoothing gently over her hair. "I promise, I will." The embrace was brief, and he pulled away again, keeping one hand in hers still. He did not know how she would want to walk home, but he was not going to let her lose her balance or fall.

<style type="text/css">
.vigitrees1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#223E61; letter-spacing:1px;}
.vigitrees1ooc {font-style:italic; color:#86D9AD; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:9px; text-align: right;}
.vigitrees1 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.vigitrees1 {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#70B186; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... itrees.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 215px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#485D57; line-height:11px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread