With cherries on top!
[html]

I'm sorry! I'm on scarcity but was planning to keep on top of leader-needed threads, but I forgot to put this in my post log. ;-; When I realized I hadn't posted, I had hoped another leader would have grabbed it, but apparently not... Sorry for the wait! 500+ words.

The Constable had not been to the old hotel in a very long time, and he suspected that the last time had been when he had met Alaine Winters. She was not the only one living in the hotel, Vigilante was certain, and it was very possible that he had not met some of the hotel's residents. It bothered him that he might be out of touch with the pack's members, though he had never particularly been a social butterfly. Because of this, the dog mutt had been making an effort to know the pack's members since he had been promoted to his leadership rank, so many months ago. He thought it was very important to know those that resided within the pack, particularly because he did not know how social Jacquez and Ruri were. Not only did he know very little of many of the pack's members, but his knowledge of his fellow leaders was unfortunately relatively limited, as well.

Though it was not his preferred form, Vigilante was travelling on two legs today, as he knew that most of the pack's members preferred to do so. He was comfortable in all three of his forms, but he had only used this one for a number of years when he was out on missions. The shape held unpleasant memories for him, though it was not associated with past regrets. Thankfully, he was not one to have many regrets, and he firmly believed he had always been doing the right thing. For this reason, the man did not associate his two-legged form with bad thoughts. There had been many things experienced in this form that were pleasant, as well—Ayita, for example. Their couplings had been in this form, to do date, as it seemed to be her preferred form to take every day. It was rare for him to see her on four legs, though he did not mind in the least. He thought her beautiful in whatever form she took.

Approaching the hotel, he wondered if he would even come across anyone there. He did not plan to venture upstairs, as he knew that most of the residential rooms were on the second, third, and fourth floors. The first floor seemed to have the more common and shared rooms. If there was no one down there, then he would return home or perhaps walk the borders again, as he had already done so very early that morning. He ran a hand alone the wrought iron fencing before continuing, pushing open the door to the main room pleasantly. Truthfully, he was very curious to know who, if anyone, he would meet. The pack had been expanding, he knew, and it was possible he might meet someone completely new, or he could meet someone he had known of but never been familiar with. Of course, he was not ruling out the option of coming across someone he had already met, either. That would not be bad, as he knew it was always good to strengthen bonds and relationships within a pack, particularly for someone in a leadership position.

<style>
.vigi-foryou b {color:#4E5E86; font-weight:bold; }
.vigi-foryou p {padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; margin:0px 0px 10px 0px; text-indent:25px;}
.vigi-foryou {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#293041; letter-spacing:.1px; line-height:13px; width:375px; background-color:#FFFFFF; padding:10px 0px 180px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/vigi2.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread