With cherries on top!
[html]

OOC No worries! Since this was meant to take place before Vigil became king, I’m still referring to him as Constable for this thread. Hope s’ok. Just thought I’d acknowledge that so there’s no confusion. ^.^

WC 376

What luck! The moment she came skipping into the great hall the door to the main entrance creaked open and Vigilante came strolling in. She recognized the Constable immediately although she only met the man once before, the day she took part in the small, rag-tag hunting party shortly after her arrival and acceptance in the pack. The hunt had been quite an experience for her; not only had it been her first pack hunt, it was her first hunt ever! And it was with three fellow pack members she had never met before. It had been a great way to get to understand them fast, and she almost wished she could meet everyone for the first time on a hunt. She realized you could learn a lot from a Luperci by his hunting methods.

What had she learned about Vigilante? That he was well organized, and could keep even the haphazard group of hunters they had that day structured in a fashion that was successful for the hunt, and that he seemed to be compassionate and caring towards little Amaranth, and being good with pups spoke volumes towards one’s nature.

That infectious smile that the youth so often wore spread across her muzzle in greeting. She made a meager wave and bounced right up to Vigil, her excitement palpable. “Constable!” She loved addressing the higher-stationed pack members by their rank. It was both novel, and respectful. “Oh my god, what great timing, just the person I’d hoped to find! At least, I hope you can help me.” She rubbed the back of her head, shuffling the pink dreadlocks about. She pulled on one in a coy, innocent fashion as she spoke so fast that only half-formed thoughts came out, and never the direct question she was trying to ask. “I have a question about this place I found here. . . kind of about making a home. . . Well Niro and I found it. . . maybe for me and for Niro. . . well I found it and showed it to Niro. . . there is this lighthouse. . . can you help, or do I need to ask Jac? Do you know where he is? It’s in the Shattered Coast. . .”

<style type="text/css">
.orin-a01 b{font-weight:bold; color:#293412; letter-spacing:1px; }
.orin-a01 p{text-indent:25px; padding:0px 10px 10px 15px; margin:0px;}
.orin-a01{width:400px; background-color:#8F9674; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/orintable.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 255px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3D3F29; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread