With cherries on top!
[html]

Super delayed, sorry! D: I... forgot about this thread because I never marked it as open again in my post log. :< 300+ words.

He could see that she was happy he'd agreed to come, though he suspected there was more going on in her mind. While she was out of the room, he took a moment to shift his own body, happily accepting the bulky, muscular secui form he had come to feel so incredibly comfortable in. The dog mutt was comfortable in all three forms and he had no qualms about changing his body in front of an audience, but perhaps that was because the pack he'd been born into had been much more traditional. The wolves and dogs had lived in dens, hardly ever using their two-legged forms. When she returned, he smiled. "I am ready whenever you are," he said, then followed closely behind her as she led the way to the place she hoped to live.

As they approached, Vigilante turned a critical emerald eye to the exterior of the building. Normally, he would not study a human building so intently, but he did not want a member of his pack living in substandard conditions. He did not want to tell her she could not live in the lighthouse, but he needed to ensure that everything was safe for her. From where he stood, it did not seem to be falling apart, and it did not look like it was going to collapse within the next day, if ever. There were certainly things that would need to be fixed, but those things did not seem terribly dangerous. "I would find the gulls very troublesome and annoying," he admitted, following her inside the old structure tentatively.

The first thing his eyes settled on were the remains of the human, such a bizarre collection of bones. "If you need help disposing of them, I can help you," he offered, unsure of whether or not she would want to get rid of them now or not. He could not think of anyone in the pack who would be particularly interested in having the skeletons. His eyes scanned the room, deciding it did not look terrible. Some things, but nothing major, as with the exterior of the lighthouse. So far, he did not think it was unsafe for her to live in, provided she work to fix up its flaws. He glanced at where she had indicated. "May I see it?"

<style>
.vigi-foryou b {color:#4E5E86; font-weight:bold; }
.vigi-foryou p {padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; margin:0px 0px 10px 0px; text-indent:25px;}
.vigi-foryou {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#293041; letter-spacing:.1px; line-height:13px; width:375px; background-color:#FFFFFF; padding:10px 0px 180px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/vigi2.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread