Misconfigured Relics
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... clover.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top;">

Ooc;

The hazy calm of her cleanse was interrupted for a moment. The call of a comrade reached her ears, turning the appendages from their rest against her skull to face the oncoming voice. Hard to miss, this break in the earthen serenade, but it was a pleasant occurrence that brought a smile to the she-wolf’s muzzle as she lowered it from the sky. The auburn hued face surfaced a name in return. “Hello Ty,” a soft greeting nearly caught by the patter of rain.

Indeed it had been a while since the female spoke with anyone of her pack. Her ventures had taken her further than she expected, only to return as the first shoots of spring were breaking from the ice and snow. There was no explanation to her defense as so why she had strayed so far and for so long…at least, not something that would warrant approval in the pack’s eyes. Yet, the relics would remained buried, the demons she sought to face alone would lie in some abandoned place until they needed to be brought for another in recollection. And so, when Ty acknowledged that time had slipped from them, she could only nod in agreement and offer an embarrassed smile. Crimson veiled the silver hues as they turned earthward.

“It has been a while,” she confirmed, dipping her head in habitually greeting; tailing swaying in the slow ballad of interest for her company. “I have been well,” the tongue of regality would never waver, but it could be curved. “I travelled a little…but as you can see, I couldn’t stay away from the Valley.” And though truth was spoken, her heart was still stolen by a distant land. “But what about you?” She digressed to the present. “How have you been since we last spoke?”

words: 300

[/html]

Messages In This Thread