Cheaper Than Therapy
[html]

always <3 300+

His dark nose continued to sniff the air, scenting her and picking out the various subtleties. There was something in her scent that was vaguely familiar to him. He had smelled it before, but not upon this woman. As she introduced herself he had to store such questions away for a little while. Even if he were a little curious as to why she was here deep in AniWayan lands by herself, he was polite and courteous. Despite her reasoning for being here, he sensed no ill will from her and all of her mannerisms spoke of pleasantries and good spirits. "I am Nayati Utina. Onawa is my Spirit Guide, over there," he said motioning with his head in the puma's direction. Her large eyes watched the new woman with interest. She was not of their people, but she had an old soul and a love for the natural world around her that was sometimes rare to find in outsiders. Onawa had already decided she liked this woman.

As Anu stated her pack and her rank, Nayati's eyes grew a bit wide in surprise and he finally got to his feet. It wouldn't be proper to remain sitting when a neighboring pack's second was here on a visit. "It is an honor to meet you, Anu." It was now that he was able to place where the familiarity of her scent came from, or he thought at least. "I believe I have met one of your wolves, Ghita? We ran into each other out on a hunt, in the neutral lands. She was a nice woman, and a good hunter." Nayati usually preferred to do his hunts on his own, but the encounter with Ghita had gone better than he would have thought. He actually hoped to have the opportunity to hunt with her again. His pale blue gaze lighted back upon the plant she had brought and his lips upturned in a small smile. "How gracious of you, I'm sure we will treasure it. If you wish I could try and find our Kalona for you, or I can take it to him later." He didn't know if Anu were on some sort of schedule and didn't want to do anything to delay her.

<style type="text/css">
.Nayati001 b {font-weight:bold; color:#df972a; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Nayati001ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif;; font-size:12px; color:#9e6d58; text-align:right;}
.Nayati001 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Nayati001 {margin:0 auto; width:405px; background-color:#251519; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ati001.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #9e6d58; padding: 190px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9e6d58; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread