Cheaper Than Therapy
[html]

300+

One thing that Nayati always wanted to be was a good representative of his people and his tribe. He had been as such back in the Great Tribe, but it seemed even more important here in these new lands. There weren't many original AniWayans here, only the Amaras and himself, and he wanted to make a good impression upon the wolves of these lands. Their tribe was looking for peace, and that was best achieved by making friends with those you shared the lands with. The man could sense the approval coming from Onawa and it intrigued him. She was never overly judgmental of others, but there were very few times he had felt her show such immediate like and approval towards someone. If nothing else had told him Anu was a good person, that certainly did. He was glad he had been correct about Ghita, and his smile grew. "I can understand why. She was the first outside of the tribe I had met in these lands. It was a good experience." It had given him much hope for the future of AniWaya here.

Plants were always a great gift, and it meant a lot for her to have brought one to them. Especially as the renewing time of the spring moons were upon them. It seemed apparent to him that she had a connection to the Earth that could easily coincide with how their people saw it. The Dreaming leader spoke, handing him the plant, and he took it reverently, looking down on the small green life. "I believe I will take it to Dawali. He is much better versed in the care of plants than I am," he said with a somewhat sheepish grin. Nayati's area of expertise was hunting, not caring for the tender lives of the plants that helped sustain their lives. "I will let him know that, when I bring it to him," he assured her. It wouldn't do to let her generous gift die in their care.

It struck him that he should send something back with her, a peace offering of their own. But what could he give? His pale gaze looked around and lighted upon the spears in need of repair and the cardinal feathers that he had collected. "If you would not mind waiting, would you care to take one of these hunting spears with you? I can repair one quickly, and decorate it with the feathers and some red paint, if some berries are around. Red is the color of spring and rebirth, to our people." He hoped that his offer would be satisfactory, for he didn't want to send her back to her home empty handed.

<style type="text/css">
.Nayati001 b {font-weight:bold; color:#df972a; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Nayati001ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif;; font-size:12px; color:#9e6d58; text-align:right;}
.Nayati001 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Nayati001 {margin:0 auto; width:405px; background-color:#251519; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ati001.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #9e6d58; padding: 190px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9e6d58; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread